Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up

Rated: 4/5.!


This was not the easiest to get a nice photo of, so do please excuse that picture.! But I've gotta tell y'all about my new favorite, go-to lipstick. I am seriously in loooooove with this stuff that I got in my Ipsy bag.! This is the Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in color Pin Up. It's a super gorgeous berry-purple like color, and it's ridiculously flattering on my skin tone. Though it is a liquid lipstick, it's very matte, but not too drying. My ONLY complaint with this lipstick is how horribly it transfers.! Which is honestly funny because you can't tell at all that it's coming off. My lips will still look perfect even after several kisses on my husband (which completely comes off on him), drinking from a cup, and eating food. It'll transfer off on to EVERYTHING, but you totally can't tell on my lips.! My mother in law made a comment about it because she noticed how much came off on a napkin at Christmas dinner, but how good it still looked on. I've worn this stuff several times now and I'm still impressed with it. Absolutely in love.!


If you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment