Sunday, January 1, 2017

NYX Professional Makeup Prismatic Shadow in FIREBALL

Rated: 4/5.!


Another Ipsy product I wasn't sure how I'd feel about, that took me by surprise, was this NYX eyeshadow in the color Fireball. The color is a pretty copper tone, though a little orange for my taste. It goes on really smooth and VERY pigmented, and blends out fairly easy. I've actually been wearing this one a lot recently because it's just so easy to put on, and it matches nicely with my new favorite lipstick. I'll definitely be looking into some other colors from this line soon.!
If you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment