Saturday, January 7, 2017

Robitussin Cough+Chest Congestion DM

Rated: 5/5.!

Thanks to Crowdtap  and Robitussin's Cough+Chest Congestion DM medicine, my husband was able to get through his work days recently without trying to cover up a bad dry cough.! We've had some crazy weather here recently, and with that, a lot of stuffy noses and coughs going on. My poor husband was coughing like crazy until I decided to give him a dose of this stuff, and within minutes his cough was silent.! He told me that this had a really good flavor, which made getting him to take it so much easier, haha. It suppressed his cough for a good while, just needing one dose to get him through work without any problems. I'm very impressed.! The bottle didn't last long at all though. I was giving him the recommended adult dose, and the bottle only lasted about 4 days (with two doses a day, though I didn't give him that many every time.) Otherwise, with how well this works, it'll definitely be the first cough medicine I reach for now anytime I'm in need.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment