Saturday, January 7, 2017

Robitussin 12 Hour Cough Relief: Grape Flavor

Rated: 4/5.!

Another great Robitussin product that saved my husband this month.? The 12 Hour Cough Relief medicine that I got thanks to Crowdtap. Though the flavor Grape was NOT good tasting (he complained it left a mucusy flavor and taste in his mouth, can't speak on if the Orange flavor is any better) it still worked great. It kicked in fairly quickly like the Cough+Chest Congestion formula did, and one full dose lasted him all day. We still have a good bit of the bottle left too, just incase one of us develops another cough soon.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment