Sunday, January 1, 2017

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Rated: 4/5.!

 In one of my previous Ipsy bags I received a sample of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I hear looots of people swear by this stuff, so I was excited to try it out, though I also see a lot of negative reviews about the wand. I couldn't wait to try it for myself.! Over all, I like the mascara. I've started using it as my daily, though it gives me kind of mixed results every time I use it. As you can see in the photo below, one eye came out much thicker and fuller while the other is thin, though long, so it's more natural looking.! I'm not sure what's causing the mixed results other than the possibility of it just being because of my natural lashes. Unfortunately with this mascara, you can NOT go back and add to it once it's sat for a few minutes. It dries quickly, so if you go back over it, it comes out clumpy and "spiderleg" looking. So I was stuck with one full set of lashes due to that. Some days I've managed to make them match though, and when I'm able to do it, I love this mascara.! It's just unfortunately hit or miss a lot for me.




If you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment