Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum

Rated: 5/5.!


I got this "Hey Honey" Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum in my November Ipsy bag, and honestly, I was shocked.! At first when I saw it in my item line up I was NOT excited at all. "Uhg, Another moisturizer I can't use" was my first thoughts, and I was ready to just toss it aside. Then when it actually came in, I read the bottle a little more, and decided to give it a try anyways. I'm sooo glad I did.! This stuff is NOT your normal moisturizer. I can't use your typical moisturizer because I have super oily skin naturally, and all moisturizers make it a million times worse. The Hey Honey serum can be used as a moisturizer, primer, and base for your full face of makeup.! I don't use full face makeup, but I love how easily this stuff just rubs in to your skin. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave me looking greasy, and although it does give me a bit of "shine", it isn't awful at all. I love this stuff.! I use it as a base for my eyeshadow, and it's my new go-to daily moisturizer because it's so perfect for my skin. Absolute win for Ipsy on this one.! 
If you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment