Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Covergirl So Lashy! BlastPRO Mascara

Rated: 2/5.!

Back in December I received the Covergirl So Lashy! mascara in a voxbox thanks to Influenster (and Target!) I was excited to try this out, but was quickly quite disappointed with it. First, the wand this comes with, which is one of their big selling points, SUCKS. I attached a photo of it, just.. look at that.! It's not a fully rounded wand like traditional mascara wands are, instead it's a post with 4 little areas of bristles. Which makes it really difficult to apply. Not to mention it has this odd ball on the top. They say it's to help apply to lower lashes and hard to reach areas, but I find it impossible to use. As you can see in my photos, this mascara looks clumpy and doesn't evenly cover my eye lashes at all. This is entirely due to the wand design.! The formula itself isn't that great either, sadly. It just doesn't last all day and like I said, it's clumpy and required a lot of coats to get a good coverage, which I wouldn't expect from a mascara branded as "So Lashy". That sounds like it'd make nice, full, thick lashes without 100 coats. Overall, this was a bust for me. 


I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment