Friday, March 17, 2017

Trust Fund Beauty Lip Gloss

Rated: 3/5.!

In my January Ipsy Glam Bag I received a Trust Fund Beauty brand Lip Gloss in the color Blame Game. When I swatched the gloss on my hand, the color looked a bit deeper and very pretty, but once on my lips, it honestly didn't do much for me. I mean yes, it darkened them a bit, but generally I think it gave me a very natural look more than anything. Which can be great, don't get me wrong, I was just hoping for a bit more color.! The lip gloss is a bit sticky and tacky, but nothing too bad to where it's uncomfortable to wear. But it did require to me reapply it a loooot throughout the day. It dried up and was worn off quite quickly in my opinion. Not bad, but not the best either.
f you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment