Monday, March 13, 2017

Ipsy Bag Round Up 2016

I just wanted to post a quick view of all my Ipsy bags I received in 2016, and I'll be doing a separate post for the ones I've gotten so far in 2017.! I haven't been filming unboxings for these too much recently due to phone issues, so I know there's quite a few I've received and they never got posted here. This should help explain where some of my products I review are coming from.! I plan to start doing more compilations of my mail call posts I do over on my Instagram that show what other freebies I've been receiving, because not all of them always make their way over here for a review.!


August: 

Here is my first Ipsy bag I received. I apparently never took a photo of this, but I know I've done an uboxing which can be found HERE. I wanted to include this despite not having a photo since obviously, this was a bag I received last year.!

 September:

I again apparently lacked to take a photo of this one. Eek. This one also has an unboxing video though, watch it HERE.! 

 October:

Go figure I got a photo of the actual bag this month.. But not the contents.! Watch the unboxing video HERE.!

 November:


No unboxing video this month, but this bag did include some great goodies.!

December: 

I did do an unboxing video for the last bag of 2016, but in general this bag was a huge win.! Check out the unboxing HERE.!

No comments:

Post a Comment