Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Suave Honey Infusion Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-In Conditioner

Rated: 4/5.!

A few weeks ago Crowdtap sent me Suave's new Suave Honey Infusion Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-In Conditioner to try out.! I have previously used another brands honey line and really enjoyed it, so I was excited to try out Suave's version. I like the shampoo and conditioner, they work well. They lather up really nicely without needing a ton to wash my hair, which is great. The leave in conditioner is nice too, but I personally don't love leave in conditioners (I hate the application process.!) and they always make my hair feel dirty too quick for my liking. Over all, I really like this stuff, and so does my husband. He's been using it, and as much as he thinks he's being sneaky, he's failing because the smell is very clear and obvious.! Lol.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment