Tuesday, April 4, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender in Brunette

Rated: 4/5.!

Last week I received the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender in Brunette from BzzAgent. I thought it was a good product over all, and the pigment was great. It matched my brows well and is really creamy. Blends out very well, but I learned quickly to start with less and build your way up if you need more.! It's so creamy that it really spreads out and blends, so you'll find yourself with way too much product if you just jump right in with a ton immediately. I'm super new to doing my brows, personally, and I found the crayon itself to be really thick. Which makes it difficult to get a crisp clean line in my opinion. Then you have an equally as large brush, which can easily make the whole thing a mess. It took some cleaning up and trial and error, but I think it's still overall a decent product, and a good product for newbies like myself.!


I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment