Thursday, March 23, 2017

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

Rated: 4/5.!

I received this Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo in the Twinkle VoxBox from Influenster, and I am really impressed.! I haven't used dry shampoo in years, but this stuff really works well.! It does leave a white tint to my dark hair if I spray it on incredibly heavy before working it through, but generally it isn't too bad. I find that it does absorb a lot of oil though and helps me cut down on frequent hair washings now.! It also doesn't have a super strong scent, which is nice, because some brands have such a strong smell I can't stand it.
I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment