Monday, April 10, 2017

Tarte: Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Delish

Rated: 4/5.!

In last months Ipsy bag I received Tarte's Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Delish. I absolutelyyyyyy love this stuff.!! It's such a gorgeous color on my skin tone. It's a nice rosy mauve color, but isn't too dark on me. There is very very limited transfer with this product, and it dries down nicely. I did notice it wears down easier than some when eating, etc, but nothing too bad.! This has definitely been my latest go-to liquid lip, and I actually plan on buying more colors of this.!
f you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment