Friday, April 7, 2017

Neogen Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser

Rated: 1/5.!

In last months Ipsy bag I received a really well sized sample of the Neogen Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser. Unfortunately, I hated this.! It smelt like baby diaper rash cream in my opinion, which was awful. After my first use, it reallllly dried my face out.! Like.. I got out of the shower and my face looked like it hasn't seen an ounce of moisture in months. It was awful. I tried it again a few days later, and same result. For an "all skin types" face wash, this stuff did not agree with my skin at all.
f you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment