Tuesday, April 4, 2017

UV Flesh Tunnel - Red

Rated: 4/5.!

Another great item I received recently thanks to BodyJewelleryShop.com was these bright red UV Flesh Tunnel plugs. These are an acrylic product with screw on backs to make it really easy to get them on and off, which is perfect for me. The color is BRIGHT and so fun in person, and even in photos.! They don't have a super large opening in the center for smaller gauges (I wear a 4g) which makes these easy to pass off almost as as normal sized ear piercings, which can be nice if you work somewhere that isn't very accepting of stretched ears. I've been wearing these for several days in a row now and they're light weight and comfortable. I don't notice them at all when sleeping, which is great for an acrylic plug. These are definitely an awesome addition to my selection of plugs.!
I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment