Saturday, January 28, 2017

Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash

Rated: 4/5.!

Recently I got a sample bottle of the Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash in flavor Fresh Mint from Crowdtap.! I'm not gonna lie, at first, I was pretty freaked out to try this mouthwash after seeing some reviews of it. They're not pretty, folks.! But, now that I've had it and used it a few times, I'm not sure what everyone is freaking out about. Granted, they very well could of adjusted the formula to fix what everyone is having problems with, but either way, I've had a good experience overall with this mouthwash. I love how much easier on my mouth it is than others due to it not having any alcohol in the formula. There's no intense burn or weird tingling like some brands can have. Not to mention that I 100% believe in their claims of this mouthwash helping restore enamel and strengthen your teeth. Before I received this sample in, I was having some bad sensitivity in my front teeth (which is not something I've really had before) and they were starting to look a little.. well, see through, at the bottom. Freaked. Me. Out.! After just two days of using this mouthwash, the sensitivity in not only my front teeth, but some of my other teeth that I know aren't in the best shape, has pretty much completely gone away and they don't look nearly as see through any more. I'm going to be using this mouthwash until the bottle is empty if it's really helping my teeth this much.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment