Saturday, January 7, 2017

Jersey Shore Cosmetics Peppermint Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm

Rated: 5/5.!

In my Ipsy bag this month, I received this Jersey Shore Cosmetics Peppermint Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm (boy that's a mouth full..) I was SUPER unsure of it at first, because I usually hate peppermint products, flavors, scents, etc. It's just not my thing. But... Go figure, I LOVE THIS STUFF.! It's so great.! It goes on so smooth and makes my lips soooo soft. It does definitely smell like Peppermint, but the scent doesn't linger around too terribly long once applied, and I've yet to pick up on any real flavor from it. I mean, this is my new go-to chapstick for sure. My lips haven't been this soft in years, and I can't stop applying it because I love the scent.! Seriously y'all, go freaking figure, haha.! 

f you're interested in trying out Ipsy, click HERE to use my referral link.! :)
I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment