Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ultra-Thin Silicone Eyelet Plugs

Rated: 5/5.!

Recently I partnered up with BodyJewelleryShop.com to do some reviews in exchange for a few pairs of plugs. I was sooo excited about this opportunity, and today I'm here with a review of the first pair from my order that I've been wearing all week.! These are the Ultra-Thin Silicone Eyelets in the color purple. I've always preferred these style and material of plugs because they're flexible and way more comfortable for long term wear. This pair has definitely supported that.! These were stupidly easy to pop into my ear piercing, which has been stretched to a 4g for a good while now, and it's like they're not even there. These are so lightweight and comfortable when you're wearing them. I don't even notice them most of the time, so I keep catching myself feeling to make sure they're still in there, lol.! (No issues with them popping out on their own either so far.!) As you can see, I don't have any earring in my second ear piercing currently, but even if I had something in, these plugs aren't too wide to interfere with the other piercing. These have been a dream to wear this week, and I'll be swapping them out tonight with another pair I received, so look for that review some time soon.! Make sure you check out some of Body Jewellery Shop's other Ear Piercing jewelry or their other body jewelry selections.! I've been super impressed with the quality and variety of their items so far, so I definitely recommend them if you're looking for some new jewelry.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment