Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Black Acrylic Jewelled Flesh Tunnel

Rated: 5/5.!

I am finally back with my second review from when I partnered up with BodyJewelleryShop.com recently.! If you'd like to see the review I did before this on my silicone plugs I received, check that out here.
Okay so this week I've been wearing the Black Acrylic Jewelled Flesh Tunnels in Crystal (I also have these in Purple.!) and honestly, I love them.! These were super easy to put in thanks to their screw off back, which btw, was a nice sturdy piece. I've had a pair of plugs like these before from another company, and the piece that screws on as a back totally crumbled in my hand after a few wears, not to mention a few jewels would always fall out. I see no signs of this set doing that.! These have held up to every day wear so well.! As you can tell in the photo, the jewels catch light in such a pretty and neat way. It makes it hard to get a good photo of them, honestly.! They're always so shiny.! 
And just like with the other pair, I don't have any earrings in my second ear piercing currently, but if I did have something in, these plugs aren't too big to interfere with the other piercing at all.
Make sure you check out some of Body Jewellery Shop's other Ear Piercing jewelry or their other body jewelry selections.! I've been super impressed with the quality and variety of their items so far, so I definitely recommend them if you're looking for some new jewelry.!

I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment