Monday, March 20, 2017

Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dishcloth

Rated: 5/5.!

A few months back I got this Scotch-Brite reusable scrubbing dishcloth in a PinchMe box. And.. I'm honestly surprised.! I used this product for the first time on one of my large pans after making a dinner that left the dish caked in dry cheese sauce - something that usually calls for lots of time soaking, and lots of scrubbing. I took the wet dishcloth to the pan, no pre-soak, and after just a slight scrubbing to the bottom of the pan - a huge area was already clean.! I was shocked.! I didn't expect this to work so well, honestly. I've been using this cloth for a while now too, it's been washed and dried many times, and is still holding up incredibly well. I have really grown to love this thing.! Absolutely worth it.!


I received the reviewed product for free, in exchange for my complete honest opinion. I do not receive any profit from any links I include in this post, and all photos included are mine unless stated otherwise. Thanks.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment